About Me

My photo
my name is melanie baxter i am a mother of 5 i have always done lots of knitting for my children and for charity and decided to start my own project k1 p1 project. this project is small knitted squares sewn together into blankets and posted of to different causes around the world eg:- hospitals,climics,orphanages,care homes,homeless and the list could go on. if u are interested in getting involved its simple.to knit a square in dk wool using 4mm needles cast on 35 sts knit 58 rows cast off using chunky wool and 5 1/2mm needles cast on 28sts knit 42 rows cast of. also needed any unwanted wool would be much appreiciated , also collecting good quality teddy bears and knitted toys to send to children , contact me by e,mail melaniebaxter@live.co.uk . many many thanx xxxx we also knit baby items , cardigans ,hats,mittens etc in memory of my daughter who was born sleeping x

Saturday 2 July 2011

posted off blankets today , to refuge in london, for women and children of domestic violence, if they like we will send to them on a regular basis , thankyou all so very much in helping me send to such another worthly cause , love mel xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh superb Melanie, I'm glad you found it useful!
    Well done to you!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx sue , i told them if blankets ive sent are ok for them , ill send them blankets on a regular basis xxxxx thanks for everything u have done for me sue , ur a very good friend xxxlove mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie,
    I am just so proud of you!
    You have come such a long way!
    Your own web site, which didn't cost you a penny!
    Now you have music on your web site!
    I am just so proud of you.
    Honestly I am.
    I am also pleased that you found the information good. I want to do one, but I had better get a move on. You know I have so much work here, but I am enjoying every minute! Dont you get a buzz.

    Choice of music is fantastic too, so relaxing. A good way to get relaxing music is to type in relaxation music on mix pod too! It comes up with fantastic choces, but this is really good what you have put on!

    I bet your other half is well chuffed with you!
    Also if you put on Classic FM after ten oclock at night. They have fantastic relaxing music. We dont bother with tv now!

    I'm so so proud of you. OOh and your header is good Melanie too. I will check out the magazine now when I go to Tesco. Simply Knitting is doing a bit piece too, I've had to answer so...many questions and send loads of photos.

    Love and well done my dear friend. Just shout if there is anything else you want to put on.

    You must get a revolving world! Telling you where your visitors are coming from. Its surprising what corners of the world they flock in from!

    geo.world I think it is.
    xxxxxxxx!!!!

    ReplyDelete